For Admitted Students
Students who are admitted to 富二代视频app University have a number of important steps they need to complete to join our flock. The information on this page is designed to help admitted students navigate their path through the enrollment process.
Your most important resource throughout your journey is your 富二代视频app status portal. You can access your portal below:
Your portal is where you can:
- Accept your admission decision and pay your deposit
- Complete your housing contract
- Register for Admitted Student Day events
- Apply for and view scholarships
- Check the status of your FAFSA
- View information about your major
- Complete required forms such as:
- Health Services Requirements
- Orientation Registration and Survey
- Maryland Residency Application (if applicable)
Every time you take a step forward on your enrollment journey, your portal will update and display new checklist items for you to complete. It is extremely important to complete these checklist items in a timely manner. Your housing preferences on campus, for example, are tied to the date you submit your housing contract. Up until you begin classes at SU, we recommend that you check your 富二代视频app status portal on a weekly basis to keep up with new content that is being added.
We are here to help you through this process! You can reach out to your admissions counselor at any time with questions.